If you are reading this, good on you. I am surprised anyone ever loads this up. Just so you kow, the material on this site and third party sites are being provided "as is" and without warranties of any kind, either expressed or implied. To the fullest extent permissable pursuant to applicable law, EducatedEarth disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
We also do not guarantee that the functions and data contained in our materials and products is error-free. New information and incorrect information is always being dissiminated and, while we do our best, sometimes these errors are noticed after the fact.
All content on EducatedEarth and its affiliated network is being provided soley for Educational purposes. Any copyright issues will be promptly and happily resolved via the address on our contact page.
By posting information in or otherwise using any communications service, message board, or other interactive service that may be available to you on or through this Site you agree to the following conditions, and you will not:
- restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the forums.
- post or transmit any unlawful, threatening, abusive, libelous, defamatory, obscene, vulgar, pornographic, profane, or indecent information of any kind, including without limitation any transmissions constituting or encouraging conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any local, state, national, or international law;
- post or transmit any information, software, or other material which violates, or infringes in the rights of others, including material which is an invasion of privacy or publicity rights or which is protected by copyright, trademark, or other proprietary right, or derivative works with respect thereto, without first obtaining permission form the owner or right holder;
- post or transmit any information, software or other material which contains a virus or other harmful component; and
- post or transmit or in any way exploit any information, software or other material for commercial purposes or which contains advertising.
- You understand that EducatedEarth has no obligation to monitor the forums. However, EducatedEarth reserves the right at all times to disclose any information as necessary to satisfy any law, regulation or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, that in our sole discretion are objectionable or in violation of these Terms and Conditions.
|User's Grant of Limited License
|| By posting or submitting content to this site, you:
1. Agree that You, and not Educated Earth, are entirely responsible for all materials, including text, communications, software, images, sounds, data, or other information (hereafter "content") that you upload, post, email or otherwise transmit via our web site.
2. Agree that Educated Earth does not control the content posted via the web site and does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity, appropriateness or quality of any content. Under no circumstances will Educated Earth be liable in any way for any content, including, but not limited to, any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any content posted, emailed or otherwise transmitted to Educated Earth.
3. Agree that Educated Earth is not obligated to maintain back-up copies of any content and shall have no liability for failure to maintain such content nor for deleting such content. We recommend that you retain a copy of all content that you submit or post to Educated Earth.
4. Agree that that all information is accurate and agree that upon our request, you will provide educatedearth with all necessary information, documentation, and other materials relating to this submission that educatedearth reasonably requests.
5. Warrant and represent that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to the content and that public posting and use of your content by Educated Earth will not infringe or violate the rights of any third party.
6. Grant Educated Earth and its affiliates and licensees the world-wide, royalty free, irrevocable, non-exclusive, and fully sub licensable right and license to use, reproduce, display, perform, adapt, modify, alter,
distribute, have distributed, and promote the content in any form, anywhere and for any purpose.
|Limitations of Liability
||Under no circumstances, including, but not limited to, negligence, shall Educated Earth, any of its sections, or affiliates be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages that result form the use of, or the inability to use Educated Earth's materials. You specifically acknowledge and agree that Educated Earth is not liable for any defamatory, offensive or illegal conduct of any user.
|3rd Party Sites
|| This site may produce automated search results or otherwise link you to other sites on the Internet. These sites may contain information or material that some people may find inappropriate or offensive. These other sites are not under Educated Earth's control, and you acknowledge that Educated Earth is not responsible for the accuracy, copyright compliance, legality, decency, or any other aspect of the content of such sites. The inclusion of such a link does not imply endorsement of the site by Educated Earth or any association with its operators.
|Unauthorized Use and Termination
|| You agree to use the Site only for authorized and legal activities. Educated Earth reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate your access to all or part of the Site, with or without notice and for any reason whatsoever.
|Reporting a Copyright Infringement
|| If you believe that your privacy rights or publicity rights have been violated by information or material that is accessible on this site, you may notify us by clicking here.
||If you have any questions or concerns regarding the legal, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this site feel free to contact us here.
(This flash map will show you earthquakes detected recently around the world.)
Posted on April 15, 2013 at 2:25 pm in Earth Sciences.
0 Comments. 58 Hits.
(The amount of ice melting on the Antarctic Peninsula has increased dramatically in recent decades.)
Posted on April 15, 2013 at 2:16 pm in Earth Sciences.
0 Comments. 42 Hits.
(Shodan is the world’s first computer search engine that lets you search the Internet for computers. Find devices based on city, country, latitude/longitude, host name, operating system and IP. “Shodan is a search engine for hackers both good and bad. Sho)
Posted on April 9, 2013 at 7:35 pm in Technology.
0 Comments. 596 Hits.
(After 17-years living below ground, billions of cicadas belonging to Brood II are beginning to emerge across much of the eastern United States. )
Posted on April 8, 2013 at 5:32 pm in Living World.
0 Comments. 40 Hits.
(By translating shapes into computerized images, this system can turn any surface into a touch-screen.)
Posted on April 1, 2013 at 8:28 am in Technology.
0 Comments. 0 Hits.
(Two forthcoming European Physical Journal D papers challenge established wisdom about the nature of vacuum. )
Posted on March 26, 2013 at 4:55 am in Physics.
0 Comments. 69 Hits.
(New developments in microscopy have allowed researchers to image individual bonds within a molecule — seeing down to the atom scale. Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/scientists-can-now-see-individual-atoms-2012-9#ixzz2ONqAybqc)
Posted on March 23, 2013 at 10:06 am in Physics.
0 Comments. 89 Hits.
(Mars One co-founder tells CBC about its proposed one-way trip to the Red Planet)
Posted on March 18, 2013 at 12:39 am in Astronomy.
0 Comments. 78 Hits.
(A defense contractor better known for building jet fighters and lethal missiles says it has found a way to slash the amount of energy needed to remove salt from seawater, potentially making it vastly cheaper to produce clean water at a time when scarcity )
Posted on March 17, 2013 at 9:50 pm in Technology.
0 Comments. 196 Hits.
(New research suggests it may be possible to learn complex tasks with little to no conscious effort, just like in The Matrix. Whoa, indeed.)
Posted on March 17, 2013 at 6:28 pm in Technology.
0 Comments. 116 Hits.
(NASA technicians have just finished the mirror backplate support structure, a folding wing assembly designed with to safely collapse the beryllium mirror during flight, and expand it again in orbit.)
Posted on March 16, 2013 at 2:26 pm in Astronomy.
0 Comments. 352 Hits.
(The new find solves a puzzle about where these big-fanged felines arose)
Posted on March 16, 2013 at 8:36 am in Earth Sciences.
0 Comments. 130 Hits.