There is a boldness and attitude that comes along with every male enhancement product’s claims and marketing that is to be expected.
It draws you in and gives prospect customers their first glimpse and impression of the product in question and often is the first step in someone deciding whether or not to purchase it.
“Bigger, Longer, Thicker, Harder.
The Number 1 Penis Enlarger in Japan”.
That’s what you’re greeted with at the BlueNano Citrulline product web page on the Magic Potions website.
It’s a relatively daring claim; let’s wreck it down and see if the product lives up to it.
BlueNano Citrulline Benefits
The benefits were spelled out pretty clearly above – BlueNano Citrulline claims to grow your organ, give you a harder erection, jump start your libido, boost your staying power, increase pleasure all around, and boost your confidence so you never again have to wonder if you will please your partner.
The manufacturer even spells out a timeline for what you can expect month by month.
First, they suggest that you will now not see a whole lot of whatever by using way of consequences for the first 19 days.
In the First Month:
You’ll see a notable increase in libido, erection hardness, and stamina.
In the Second Month:
You’ll see your improvement take a turn for the better, increasing pleasure for your partner.
In the Third Month:
You’ll reach your full growth potential.
And the advertising and marketing push BlueNano Citrulline makes use of in Asia is very explicitly centered on enlargement.
See exhibit A:
Of course, if you’ve read some of our reviews and articles, you know that a tablet can’t definitely make any phase of your physique grow. A true capsule can enhance libido, erections, stamina, and pleasure, however it won’t make you clearly grow.
BlueNano Citrulline is not the first pill to make this claim, and it won’t be the last.
When I come throughout these types of guarantees from a pill, I count number it as one strike in opposition to for false or exaggerated marketing, and go on, focusing on the benefits the pill may actually provide.
BlueNano Citrulline Ingredients
This brings us to an analysis of ingredients, and BlueNano Citrulline has a few doozies.
At first, the formula seems fairly typical, with:
- Citrulline which is an amino acid that acts as a precursor to Nitric Oxide by way of L-Arginine, making it effectively act as a time release formula for increasing blood flow for better erections.
- Cistanche Tubulosa which releases enzymes that may also make bigger the body’s herbal manufacturing of testosterone.
- Catuaba Bark which is well known to be a powerful aphrodisiac, boosting both libido and mood.
Then they list “Other Ingredients” including:
Longan, Guarana, Turtle, Zinc, Ginkgo Biloba, Fur Seal, and Reindeer.
Okay, a few of these are perfectly standard:
- Guarana is a supply of caffeine to hold your energy/stamina up.
- Zinc is an necessary mineral to the method of boosting testosterone naturally.
- Ginkgo Biloba boosts blood waft and will increase libido and energy.
But what about the rest?
I did some research and here’s what I came up with:
- Longan, aka Dragon Eye, is believed to help improve memory loss and cognition, though no studies have proven this.
The lively molecule in Longan looks comparable to these in the Racetam family, which may be the cause it’s believed to assist cognitively.
Study point out that Longan suggests promise as a effective antioxidant.
- Turtle Powder which is technically Turtle shell powder has been used in historic Chinese medicinal drug to deal with fevers and “nourish the yin whilst subduing the yang”.
- Fur Seal Skeletal Muscle Extract which has been shown to have some vasodilation effect, opening up blood vessels, permitting for higher erections.
- Reindeer Antler Powder is comparable to, if no longer the identical as, deer antler velvet, which is believed to furnish amino acids for conversion to nitric oxide and for muscle repair.
It additionally affords calcium, magnesium, and zinc to assist enhance herbal testosterone levels.
The phrase “Nano” seems in the identify of this product for a reason.
They claim that the “nano” sized ingredients are more easily absorbed into your system, thereby making BlueNano Citrulline a extra environment friendly complement than others.
It’s real that higher absorption is key to a exact supplement’s success, but there’s no backup documentation or further discussion of these nano ingredients or the process by which they are made and used.
The endorsed dose is two tablets taken daily, simply earlier than bed.
I discover this a little strange, thinking about that BlueNano Citrulline includes caffeine.
It probably means there’s not a whole lot of total caffeine in the supplement.
Otherwise, it would likely maintain you up if taken at bedtime.
Where to Buy
BlueNano Citrulline is available online, and you have a few distinct approaches to go, relying on what u . s . a . you’re in.
BlueNano Citrulline is made in Japan, and for a time it seems, was once solely bought there.
Its main source is an online store called Magic Potions.
They promote fitness and splendor merchandise all over the world, and as such, BlueNano Citrulline can be bought enormously an awful lot in any country.
In US dollars, shopping for a single bottle will price about $60 per month, and you can exchange the foreign money to higher swimsuit your needs.
You can also order it on Amazon.com and eBay. The prices I found were $43.67 and $59.99 respectively, so Amazon may additionally be the satisfactory name if you’re in the US and favor to strive BlueNano Citrulline.
BlueNano Citrulline Reviews
Usually, when a product is sold on Amazon, it’s opened up to plenty of customer feedback.Unfortunately, there’s only one review posted at this time, and it’s not very informative:
There are a few reviews posted at the Magic Potions website, but we always take these with a grain of salt because they may also be extra about advertising and marketing than about giving practicable clients the straight story on how well their product does or does not work.
In any event, here’s what they look like:
BlueNano Citrulline Pros and Cons
Advantages of BlueNano Citrulline
- The ingredients are all natural.
- It’s available all over the world.
- The charge is life like – if you locate the proper retailer.
Disadvantages of BlueNano Citrulline
- They promise actual growth of bodily tissue which is just not something a pill can do on its own; this weakens the brand’s ability to be trusted.
- The formulation carries a few “odd” elements with questionable advantages as nicely as a positive “ick” factor.
- Instructions say to take 2 pills at night before bed, but it contains caffeine which may keep you awake.
- BlueNano Citrulline is not made in the United States, which may be fine, but means it’s not subject to the same guidelines in terms of the manufacturing facility as American made products are.
BlueNano Citrulline – The Bottom Line
I have no reason to believe BlueNano Citrulline is not safe.
I’m fairly certain that for most any healthful person it would be flawlessly safe. But we prefer greater than protected from our supplements; we choose effective.
And in this case, I’m simply now not satisfied BlueNano Citrulline is somewhere close to as wonderful as it claims.
Citrulline is a good ingredient, but it can’t carry an entire supplement and provide such a wide range of benefits on its own. The presence of an aphrodisiac like Catuaba Bark helps , and there are a few extra useful components, however overall, I simply don’t suppose the method is that spectacular.
There are better supplements, made in the US, that can furnish extra assist in the areas of erections, libido, stamina, testosterone, and average sexual confidence. Skip the Turtle Powder, and go with some thing established to enhance sexual performance.
Have You Used BlueNano Citrulline?
Leave Your Review Below!
Honorable Mention/Inexpensive Alternative:Magnum Rings
Magnum Rings are a VERY affordable option to getting both girth and length gains, at a fraction of the price of the Bathmate or Phallosan Forte.
Click Here to see our full Magnum Rings review.
Have you used this supplement?
There Are No User Reviews
Ask A Question
User Questions and Answers
I has diabetes ,can I use this product.please let me be aware of it is protected to use .thank you – Andy
When you have a clinical circumstance and/or take medications, you want to take a look at with your health practitioner about what dietary supplements can also intrude with your issues.- Rob
1 out of 1 people found this question helpful.
What Do We Say ? :
Things to Consider :
Tips & Advice
- Supplements should never be used in place of real food. Don’t underestimate what a nutrient-packed salad can do for you compared to a pill made in a factory.
- Vitamins and minerals are essential to helping your body develop and function as it should. While most people get all of what’s recommended by eating healthy, others need a little extra nutrient boost. That’s where supplements come in — providing you with the support your body needs to stay healthy.
- Read the label, including ingredients, drug interactions.
- Any supplement’s effectiveness and safety may depend on your individual situation and health, So make sure to contact a professional before consuming anything.
- Remember that the term “natural” doesn’t necessarily equal “safe.”, so make sure to do your own research on the ingredients of any consumables considering your health conditions
- Keep supplements stored properly and away from children.
- The information we provide is not intended to replace consultation with a qualified medical professional. We encourage you to inform your physician of changes you make to your lifestyle and discuss these with him or her. For questions or concerns about any medical conditions you may have, please contact your doctor.
- The website’s content is based upon collecting information from multiple sources and websites (inclduing the manufacturer), When searching for information regarding health issues always review the information carefully with your professional health care provider before using any of the protocols presented on this website and/or in the products listed here.
- Products / Services listed on this website have not been tested by the author or any individual who have contributed in collecting this information
- Statements on this website have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult your physician before consuming any supplement.
For more information about the product/service, you can contact the manufacturer at their Official Website