It’s time to review Profollica – because it’s a very promising hair loss solution for men:
- original ingredients
- safer than classic alternatives (Minoxidil + Finasteride)
- clinical evidence behind
So does this two merchandise package work? Is it as nice as it seems?
Or is Profollica a scam – like many similar products on the market?
To be honest – at this point, it’s my
Let me give you the reasons why.
Note: This evaluation is based totally on my personal opinion + lookup on Profollica.
So Let’s Get To The Review
Full Name: Hair Recovery System For Men From Profollica
Versions: It offers 2 different products:
- Daily Supplement
- Activator Gel
However – they come as a kit, so you can only get the together (not separately).
Best Actual Price: $59.95 per kit (price is lots higher if you purchase a large quantity)
Cheapest Place To Buy: Profillica’s official website (Amazon has much higher prices)
Designed For: Male hair loss caused by DHT excess.
According to its website – it claims to:
- normalize levels of DHT and decrease hair fall out
- strengthen follicles and roots
- promote hair regrowth
My Rating: 8 out of 10 – It’s a great product actually
Worth Buying?: Yes – I really advise it for male sample hair loss:
- strong formula in both products
- pretty fast effect (compared to others)
- one of the few products with studies behind
- really good price overall ($60 for 2 products)
Plus – it has a 60 days money back guarantee.
So if you’re dealing with DHT hair loss/thinning, I in reality endorse Profollica.
What I Liked About It
- Quality ingredients (especially in the gel)
- Formulas are extraordinary from most merchandise on the market
- Clinical evidence behind
- Many satisfied customers and positive opinions
- Effect appears pretty fast (1-2 months on paper)
- Good price overall (2 products included)
- Available on several retailers
- 60 days money back guarantee
- You can obtain a refund for unopened bottles as properly
What I Didn’t Like About It
- Supplement doesn’t contain any herbal extracts
- You can only buy the 2 products together (not separately)
- Gel smells a bit too strong
- Not effective for everyone
- Some people notice an effect after 3 or several months
What Is Profollica? A Quick Overview
Shortly – it’s a 2-part hair device designed for male sample hair loss (caused by DHT excess).
The 2 parts of this hair system are:
- Daily Supplement (decreases and normalized DHT levels)
- Activator Gel (reduce hair loss in 90% of men)
Other than that – what makes it specific from the rest? According to Profollica:
- based on an original formula
- clinical testing and evidence behind
- no common side effects
- effect appears in 30-60 days
Now – it’s not such an unbelievable product overall.
If it was – everyone would be using it, right?
But I have to agree that its features are pretty unique on the market (at this point).
That’s why I personally have an excellent opinion on Profollica. But there’s more:
- Price is $60 for both products (supplement + gel).
- 60 days cash lower back warranty (even for used products).
- You can get a refund for unopened bottles.
So on paper – Profollica’s provide appears certainly tempting. That’s why I in my view would strive it, if I had been dealing with male pattern hair loss.
At this point – it’s one of the excellent merchandise of this type I know.
So now that you know the main things about Profollica, it’s time to analyze it closer.
#1 – Ingredients (9 out of 10)
To be honest – Profollica’s 2 products have some really good formulas:
- gel is based on herbal extracts
- also contains an original ingredient with studies behind (Trichogen)
- supplement contains many essential amino acids
Now – the complement doesn’t have any natural extracts inside, which I’m now not very pleased with.
But other than that, its formula looks promising (and unusual).
So let’s take a nearer seem to be at every of the two products.
1. Daily Supplement
Here’s the full formulation of this product:
Out of these substances – the most essential ones are:
- Niacin – stimulates blood flow and scalp circulation. 
- Folic Acid – promotes nail and hair growth and prevents thinning.
- Biotin – the best vitamin against hair loss. 
- Zinc Oxide – a deficiency motives big shedding and thinning. 
- L-Arginine – nourishes follicles and promotes growth.
- L-Tryptophan – fights against hair loss and maintains pigmentation. 
As I said – this formula is quite different from most products on the market.
Though it’s not my personal favorite, it has enough support evidence behind.
So there’s nothing to criticize about it.
2. Activator Gel
In my opinion – this formula is much better (compared to the supplement):
The top ingredients inside it are:
- Trichogen – blocks DHT extra and decreases hair loss. 
- Panax Ginseng Extract – improves blood waft and stimulates follicles. 
- Arginine – it’s an critical amino acid for hair growth.
- Hydrolyzed Soy Protein – strengthens and nourishes follicles.
- Kigelia Africana Extract – blocks DHT transformation. 
- Clary Extract – prevents follicles destruction with the aid of DHT excess.
- Cinnamomum Extract – normalized DHT levels and prevents scalp infections.
Overall – this formula looks excellent for a topical product.
Profollica’s both products come with unusual formulas:
- gel carries amazing herbs (with scientific proof behind)
- its #1 ingredient is an original compound
- supplement is mostly based on amino acids
Both products have studies behind – while less than 5% of the hair products from the market do.
That tells a lot, in my opinion.
So it’s quite obvious these formulas work – and REALLY WELL actually.
That’s why I consider them worth trying.
#2 – Smell & Texture (8 out of 10)
Though I haven’t used Profollica myself – I could find enough info about its products.
And apparently, they’re no longer extraordinary in phrases of looks.
Obviously – that’s only available for the gel (as the pills are odorless).
According to some reviews I read:
- gel has a very strong and intense smell
- it also has a medicinal flavor
- it goes away completely after about 1 day
Now – the scent isn’t very original, which means that human beings won’t be in a position to realize it.
Or at least – they won’t be able to say it’s Profollica.
But it’s worth keeping in mind that the gel does smell quite intensely.
Regarding the pills – they are a bit thicker than most hair supplements.
That’s because they come as tablets (not gelatin pills, which are lighter).
But in my opinion – they’re easy to swallow once you get used to them.
Now let’s get back to the activator gel:
- transparent color
- medium consistency (not to mild however no longer too thick either)
- can be applied easily
So Profollica’s pills and gel aren’t perfect – but they could be worse than that.
#3 – How To Use It (8 out of 10)
Profollica doesn’t provide clear instructions online.
However – after doing a deep research, I managed to find the full instructions for both products.
So here’s how you should use the supplement:
- You need to take 2 pills per day.
- It’s up to you whether or not you take them collectively or not.
- My recommendation is to house them out (constant stage in your body).
As I stated – the capsules would possibly appear a bit thick at first.
But once you get used to it, swallowing them won’t be a problem.
The activator gel should be used as following:
- Make sure your hair is dry.
- Apply the product on the areas the place you hair is thinning.
- Use your fingers to massage and spread the liquid.
- Let it sit for a few minutes (even 30).
- Do not rinse afterwards.
The product would possibly make your hair a bit greasier than regular – however it won’t be a large deal.
Other than that, Profillica’s gel is easier to use compared to Minoxidil.
Since you solely have to observe it as soon as a day – it’s no longer very complicated.
#4 – Results (7 out of 10)
As I stated earlier than – I didn’t strive Profollica myself.
Since it was only designed for male hair loss, I doubt it would have been too effective (or relevant).
However – I tried to find real users’ opinions and reviews.
In this way, you ought to see an independent point of view about this product.
Note: I solely regarded true reviews, now not promotional ones.
1. What People Say
Profollica’s website has a lot of customer reviews.
But as reliable web sites have a tendency to be biased and solely exhibit praises, I didn’t consist of these ones here.
Instead – I checked Profollica’s page on Amazon.
It solely has about 20 evaluations standard (which isn’t very relevant).
But here’s what customers say about it:
- Some say it works really well and fast (1-2 months).
- Others declare it took them three months to see important results.
- A few others say it’s the exceptional product they have used.
- Some praise the 60 days money back guarantee.
- Others complain it doesn’t work for them.
- Some also say it takes a longer time until it works (more than 1 month).
Since there are very few evaluations on Amazon, it’s challenging to draw a conclusion.
But one thing is clear – Profollica works in most cases, however it may take greater than two months (as they claim).
So maintain this in thought earlier than beginning to use it and be patient.
2. Biggest Complaints
As I said – there are some negative reviews as well. Most are related to:
- high price
- shipping isn’t free
- you can’t buy the products separately
- not effective for everyone
- takes a longer time to work
Even although the opinions are genuinely true, I don’t assume they are a hundred percent relevant.
That’s because there was about 1 user complaining of each thing.
If there had been at least 5 for every difficulty – it would have been different.
But in this case, I wouldn’t fear too a good deal about these complaints.
Profollica has mixed reviews on Amazon (but only about 20 in total).
Since I averted the opinions from its legit website, it’s difficult to draw a conclusion.
But judging after most customers – it’s a product worth trying:
- works for a pretty high number of users
- can decrease hair loss really well
- 60 days money back guarantee
- you can get a refund for unopened bottles
So thinking about its price, formulation and features, Profollica is a product I would truly endorse for male hair loss.
#5 – Price (8 out of 10)
Though it looks pretty high priced at first sight – Profollica is quite affordable, I would say.
It’s all about taking a closer look.
1. The Exact Price
The official website has the lowest prices:
- Supplement + Gel costs $59.95 per month.
- Shipping costs at least $10 (depending the carrier you choose).
- You can’t purchase the merchandise separately, solely as a kit.
- If you purchase the 3/6 months furnish at once, you get a discount.
- In these case, shipping is free.
Basically – $60 for 2 products isn’t that much.
If you make the calculations, it’s around $30 per product – which is pretty respectable for this sort of formula.
Some humans may prefer solely the pills, whilst others ought to desire just the gel.
It’s really unfair not to have the possibility to buy one alone.
So that’s the only downside I can find when it comes to Profollica’s price.
Other than that – it’s more affordable than many other products on the market.
2. Worth It Or Not?
In my opinion – it’s definitely worth it:
- price is pretty good for 2 products
- you get a large bargain for large portions
- formula is really worth the money
Compared to other products – Profollica has an unusual formula, a trademark ingredient and clinical evidence behind.
And still, it costs around $30 per product (in the worst case).
Most DHT blockers have a primary formula, no trademark components and no studies.
And even so – they cost over $40–$50 per bottle.
Plus, most don’t provide any assurance – whilst Profollica gives a 60 days one and refunds unopened bottles.
At least that’s what its official website claims.
That’s why I think Profollica is totally worth it as this point.
#6 – Where To Find It (10 out of 10)
As I already mentioned – Profollica’s website has by far the lowest prices.
Other than that, you can also find it on:
Starting with Amazon – its prices are almost double compared to Profollica’s website.
Plus, it nonetheless doesn’t provide the merchandise on my own (only in kits).
Ebay is the only place where you can get each product separately.
However, prices are usually higher and so is the shipping.
That’s why I recommend going for Profollica’s official website (as the 2 products work better together anyway).
#7 – FAQs
Coming up, I will attempt to reply the most frequent questions about Profollica.
Note: I may repeat some thing I already mentioned, as it’s less difficult to spot here.
1. How long lasts one bottle?
According to the official website, each bottle is 1 monthly supply.
However – the gel can final longer or much less (usually longer), relying on the extent you use.
2. How often should you use it?
The directions are pretty clear:
- you need to take 2 pills per day (supplement)
- you have to apply it at least once daily (gel)
So both products have to be used on a daily basis.
3. Can you take it with other drugs?
I would recommend asking your doctor’s advice if you’re following a long term treatment.
The gel will clearly no longer engage with whatever – due to the fact that it’s a topical product.
But there’s a minor hazard of interactions for the supplement, that’s why it’s higher to ask your doctor.
4. Are there any side effects?
Profillica actually brags that it’s free of any side effects (unlike competitors like Minoxidil/Finasteride).
Out of the evaluations I checked out – none complained about any aspect effects.
That’s why I’m tremendously positive it’s a very protected product.
5. How fast should you notice a change?
According to its official website – in as fast as 30-60 days.
However, most people claim they saw a results in 2-3 months (so one month longer than predicted).
There have been some that noticed an enchancment from the first month.
But for the biggest part – it took about 2-3 months.
#8 – Final Conclusions
Here’s how I would sum up my opinion on Profollica.
#1 – Promising Formula
I’m mostly talking about the activator gel:
- contains several unusual herbal extracts
- based on a trademark ingredient (Trichogen)
- one clinical trial behind
Regarding the supplement – it also has a strong formula, but it’s not my personal favorite.
It’s based totally on amino acids + vitamins, so it’s simply effective.
#2 – Takes Longer To Work
Profollica’s legitimate internet site claims it works as quick as 30 days (up to 60).
However – from most evaluations I read, it’s now not in reality so:
- the typical period is 2-3 months
- that’s a month longer than predicted
It’s genuine that some human beings seen a alternate from the first month.
But most cases claimed it took them 2-3 months to see an improvement.
#3 – More Affordable Than It Looks
Profollica might sound expensive at $60 per month.
And I would be the first man or woman to criticize its fee – however there’s some thing to note:
- there are 2 products offered at these money
- that’s about $30 per product
- compared to others, that’s quite affordable
Plus – the gel sometimes lasts more than 1 month (depending on the quantity you use).
So Profollica’s merchandise are certainly no longer as luxurious as they seem.
My Verdict – Is Profollica A Scam?
Short answer: Definitely not – it’s an excellent product actually.
In fact, it’s one of my top recommended products for male hair loss:
- Based on a super components and an unique ingredient.
- Has some clinical evidence behind.
- You get 2 products for $60 (good price).
- You get a 60 days cash returned assurance + unopened bottle refunds anytime.
- Many satisfied and repeated customers.
- A lot safer compared to competitors.
Since you can test the product for free (by asking for a refund) – I genuinely recommend you to provide it a try.
I haven’t used it personally, as it’s only designed for male hair loss.
But I would clearly attempt it out, if I had this issue.
At this point – I think it’s one of the best male hair loss products (if not the very best).
So even though it looks a bit pricey, 2 products for $60 is a great deal actually.
1 – https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/-pubmed/17168873
2 – https://www.karger.com/-Article/FullText/462981
3 – https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/-pmc/articles/PMC3870206/
4 – https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/-pubmed/11132729
5 – https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/-doi/full/10.1111/ics.12091
6 – https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/-pmc/articles/PMC6163201/
7 – https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/-pmc/articles/PMC5611606/
What Do We Say ? :
Things to Consider :
Tips & Advice
- Supplements should never be used in place of real food. Don’t underestimate what a nutrient-packed salad can do for you compared to a pill made in a factory.
- Vitamins and minerals are essential to helping your body develop and function as it should. While most people get all of what’s recommended by eating healthy, others need a little extra nutrient boost. That’s where supplements come in — providing you with the support your body needs to stay healthy.
- Read the label, including ingredients, drug interactions.
- Any supplement’s effectiveness and safety may depend on your individual situation and health, So make sure to contact a professional before consuming anything.
- Remember that the term “natural” doesn’t necessarily equal “safe.”, so make sure to do your own research on the ingredients of any consumables considering your health conditions
- Keep supplements stored properly and away from children.
- The information we provide is not intended to replace consultation with a qualified medical professional. We encourage you to inform your physician of changes you make to your lifestyle and discuss these with him or her. For questions or concerns about any medical conditions you may have, please contact your doctor.
- The website’s content is based upon collecting information from multiple sources and websites (inclduing the manufacturer), When searching for information regarding health issues always review the information carefully with your professional health care provider before using any of the protocols presented on this website and/or in the products listed here.
- Products / Services listed on this website have not been tested by the author or any individual who have contributed in collecting this information
- Statements on this website have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult your physician before consuming any supplement.
For more information about the product/service, you can contact the manufacturer at their Official Website